In order to access BBSP private content you must be logged into BigBearSkiPatrol.com
The refresher is a mandatory event for all returning patrollers and incoming candidates. In preparation for the event please be sure to read through this email and set aside ample time to do all the prep work.
- OEC registration process: log into bigbearskipatrol.com and go to Member Information >> OTH Refresher Info (click here). Key items:
- NSP OEC course registration
- Hybrid training/course completion certificate
- NSP dues proof of payment
- Group Coordination: to help coordinate groups for CPR scheduling and OEC rotation we’re asking everyone to register for a group on Sign-Up Genius. Choose your group based on CPR needs. Note: separate categories for OTH/OEC instructors (click here).
- BBSP Registration: Our storefront is ready to pay your BBSP dues, pre-buy apparel, and buy raffle tickets (click here). For insight into what’s going to be available for the raffle continue to check our updated post here.
We will also have a few pop-up shops open during the event.
- Goldsmiths: Bring your skis/snowboard to check in on Saturday morning, as Goldsmith’s will be there to get your boards ready for the season. They will have them ready by Sunday at 2pm. Convenience with a smile! Edge & wax and other repairs & services also available.
- PowerWerx will be available on Saturday and Sunday for your radio needs. New purchases, accessories, tune-up, etc..
- BBSP Merchandise will be on sale – watch out for Cita
- Breakfast burritos and coffee will be offered Saturday AM.
As always, should anyone have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to: Phil Ben-Joseph (PBJ), Scott Goodman, Barb Razo, Cita Bodea or Jim Murphy
Thank you all and looking forward to seeing you all on the mountain.