Shiftboard Clocking in/out and Scheduling Reminder Information
Patrollers-As noted at the refresher, please remember to clock into your shift via Shiftboard on your mobile phone BEFORE you arrive in the patrol room in order to minimize disruption in the room. Instructions below.
Also, remember you will still need to physically sign the sign-in sheet in the room for BBMR mgmt.
Have a great season!
HOW DO I CLOCK IN/ OUT via SHIFTBOARD On My Phone?
- If the above links do not work for you, just go to the Android or Apple store and search for “Shiftboard”, to find the “Shiftboard People Scheduling” app
To Clock in/ out:
- Log in with your Shiftboard ID (likely your email address) and password. You should only have to log in once; the app will remember your credentials.
- In the top left corner, there is an icon for all settings
- Choose “Timeclock” to clock in. Choose the shift you are clocking into.
- To clock out, choose the same shift and clock out
- Hint: Cell phone reception is good at the top of both mountains and in the parking lots. You can use the BBMR public wifi in the rooms, too.
- Please note: Anyone found signing in with this APP and not showing up for their shift will be dismissed from patrol.