2020-2021 SHIFTBOARD SCHEDULING POLICY (Please read)
Schedules will be opening 11/5/2020 @ 0900 HRS Watch for additional communication.
You are responsible for meeting your minimum days:
- 12 days with 6 at each mountain.
- No night shifts will be available on the ShiftBoard Schedule
- We ask that you stay at the same mountain for the entire weekend
- You can schedule up to 14 days initially, and can add additional dates after 12/15/2020
- You can schedule a maximum of 6 days up to 01/01/2021
You are responsible for showing up to all shifts you signed up for.
- Please Make sure you don’t over schedule.. (i.e. choose shifts you don’t intend on showing up for.)
- For schedule changes, you are responsible to add and delete shifts at the SAME mountain. You CANNOT delete Summit and schedule Bear– shift locations must be the same– NO EXCEPTIONS
- Shifts that you need to reschedule MUST be changed no later than Wednesday night 12pm. You will be locked in for that weekend’s shifts after that deadline. (That means the BEST time to find available shifts is Thursday morning).
- Emergency: If you can’t work a scheduled shift due to some last minute emergency, you need to contact the Volunteer Coordinator (see contact list below) for that day and send a note to Schedule@BigBearSkiPatrol.com. It is also your obligation to try and find a replacement to maintain the coverage required.